Our women's health services provide a variety of care for all stages in a woman's life, including annual checkups, preventive and wellness care, prenatal and maternity care, gynecologic surgeries, menopause wellness, osteoporosis clinics, preventive screenings, treatment, care options, and more.
We also offer educational resources ranging from support for lifestyle changes and classes and educational information on fitness, nutrition and stress management. We're your partner in health every step of the way!
Because women have unique needs and concerns when it comes to their obstetric and gynecological health, our team provides a holistic approach and a specific care plan just for you. Contact our OB-GYN team at 406.375.4777.
Our services include:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Adult exams and management of comprehensive gynecologic concerns
- Bladder discomfort care
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Contraception and birth control
- HPV screening
- Infertility assessment
- Menstrual irregularity care
- Nutrition counseling
- Pap smears
- Pediatric gynecology
- Prenatal care
- Sexual health services
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Perimenopause and menopause management
- Surgical treatments for gynecologic concerns (endometrial ablation, LEEP procedure, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, caesarean section, etc.)
- Osteoporosis clinic
- Urinary incontinence care
- Urinary tract infection care
- Vaginal infection care
- Well visits and primary preventive gynecological care
Monitoring and managing breast health is an important part of your routine care. Typically mammogram screenings begin at age 40. The benefit of consistent monitoring means noticing any anomalies early.
We believe in the value of early detection and want to ensure that all women have the opportunity for annual screenings. Our Aid for Mammography Program gives women the opportunity to receive a free mammogram.
We offer three breast exam options: ultrasounds, stereotactic biopsies and 3-D mammography.
- Ultrasound technology uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images for breast screenings that help diagnose possible conditions or issues in the breast.
- The stereotactic biopsy is a minimally invasive alternative to a surgical biopsy and pinpoints the exact location of a breast mass by using a computer and x-rays taken from two different angles.
- 3-D mammography imaging creates a more comprehensive view of the breast tissue. The 3-D images can be enhanced and rotated, which helps us differentiate between abnormalities and benign cysts. Since its introduction, the 3-D mammogram has significantly reduced the rate of false positives and unnecessary re-exams.
Your maternity experience is an exciting and extraordinary time. We provide attentive and personalized care throughout your pregnancy to ensure that your delivery is as comfortable and safe as possible. Our goal is to help you enjoy this incredible moment and focus on celebrating the new addition to your family.