Physical Therapy - Corvallis
Physical Therapy Services
Our team of therapists has helped thousands of patients return to activities, alleviate pain, and enhance their quality of life. Whether you are recovering from an injury or recent surgery or struggling with arthritis or poor balance, we can help!
We are a multi-disciplinary team of certified and experienced physical, occupational, and speech therapists; our patients are of all ages, from newborns to seniors. We work with each patient differently and collaborate with their support team and medical providers to develop a program that works towards achieving desired goals.
Our multi-disciplinary team of certified physical, occupational and speech therapists are highly skilled and have vast experience serving patients of all ages with a variety of needs.
We work with you to develop a program tailored to your unique needs and desired goals. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Chronic Pain
- Balance & Flexibility Impairments
- Muscle Spasms
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgery Rehab
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
ASTYM Treatment: A rehabilitation program that stimulates the regenerative healing process of the body. This approach is a non-invasive tool of physical therapy that works fast and consistently rejuvenates muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It gets rid of scar tissue problems from old injuries too!
CoreAlign: A Pilates-based apparatus for functional rehabilitation of all diagnoses. The CoreAlign emphasizes upright posture and is designed to improve posture, balance, and functional movements.
Dry Needling: Use of an acupuncture needle by our specially trained physical therapists to stimulate and “re-set” a trigger point within a muscle which are localized areas of tightness and tenderness. When trigger points release, pain decreases, and mobility increases. Dry needling works on both chronic and acute conditions.
- Post-Surgical: Help with total joint replacements, rotator cuff repair, ACL repair, fractures, and more. Physical therapy (both pre and post-surgery) is proven to help you recover faster and more completely.
- Sport Specific: We conduct sport-specific testing, design and implement safe and effective strength training and conditioning programs and provide guidance regarding nutrition and injury prevention. Our primary focus is on improving athletic performance.
- TMJ Issues: Our Physical Therapist, Lindsay Huls, is one of two physical therapists in Montana to earn a Craniofacial Certification (CFC). This advanced certification is specific to the treatment of the neck, face, and TMJ (jaw) to help address the common yet complex TMJ issues (headaches, migraines, earaches, limited jaw opening or locking, facial pain, next pain, etc.).
- Pelvic Floor: Weakness and disuse of pelvic floor muscles often result in urinary leakage, pelvic pain, and even pelvic organ prolapse. These problems can be especially prevalent in older, pregnant, and especially athletic women.
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST): A light touch therapy that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction to improve overall health and performance. CST can enhance the function of membranes, tissues, fluids, and bones surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with one of our board-certified clinicians and therapists, please contact us: 406.961.3841.