Chronic pain can greatly affect both your physical and mental health. We are dedicated to restoring quality of life to those suffering from acute and chronic pain.
Our specially trained pain management providers offer interventional and advanced pain medicine, physical medicine, and spine medicine.
Conditions we treat
We treat patients experiencing acute and chronic pain from an array of conditions including:
- Chronic pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Extremity pain (upper and lower)
- Herniated disc
- Hip pain
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Knee and leg pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Spinal stenosis
We offer comprehensive pain services, and our team works closely with your primary care provider to ensure that you are given the best integrative healthcare, treatment options and advanced medical technology available.
Some of the many services and treatment options we offer include:
- Acute and chronic pain care
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet/medial branch nerve blocks
- Individualized treatment plans
- Integrative pain management programs
- Interventional procedures
- Joint injections and ablations
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Sacroiliac injections
To learn more or request an appointment, call us at 406.375.4119.