We have teamed with the International Heart Institute of Montana to offer board-certified cardiologists for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped to treat cardiac conditions and vascular diseases, with a range of services and treatments to provide you personalized cardiac care.
We offer non-invasive heart and lung screenings that help us understand your specific concerns and health needs. Our clinicians work with you on an individualized plan, tailored to your needs. Some of our services include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation services: For patients who have had heart issues, heart surgery or other cardiac conditions. Our rehabilitation services involve monitored exercise sessions; individual lifestyle guidance and changes; and educational information to understand your disease better, return to normal activities and often have more energy. To learn more about our Cardiac Rehab Program, please contact the Bitterroot Health – Rehabilitation Center at 406.375.4665.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG): This measures the electrical activity of your heart.
- Pacer and Defibrillator Clinic: Our clinic helps you better understand your pacer or defibrillator, how they work, what to expect and answer any questions you may have.
- Stress echocardiograms: an ultrasound that shows how efficiently your heart muscle is working.
- Resting echocardiogram: an ultrasound sonogram to evaluate your heart valves and blood flow.
The International Heart Institute
The International Heart Institute of Montana (IHI) is a nationally recognized cardiology service consisting of skilled cardiologists, heart surgeons, medical researchers and nurses. The IHI works with select hospitals throughout Western Montana in order to provide the highest level of care for heart and vascular diseases.
By partnering with IHI, we combine our outstanding of patient service with an advanced level of cardiac-focused treatment. We ensure that patients and visitors have easy access to medical staff to address questions or concerns.