Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
Winnie Silva Jeffries, MSW
Behavioral Intervention Specialist
|Facilities||Bitterroot Health - Hamilton|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
|Undergraduate School||Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
Walla Walla University, Walla Walla, WA
Master in Social Work
Winds of Change Montana r, Missoula, Montana - Case Manager
Serve clients with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (SDMI) and coordinate benefits such as housing and social security.
Complete an assessment of client’s needs and assist with resource referral and treatment planning.
Work with the entire support team to coordinate comprehensive care for clients.
Completion of progress notes daily and required training.
Western Montana Mental Health Center, Missoula, Montana - Treatment Technician
Provide education and coaching on skills development and practice.
Lead psychoeducational groups on subjects related to CBT, DBT, and Mindfulness.
Assist clients with completion of therapeutic assignments.
Working with treatment team to help design intervention plan to clients.
Western Montana Mental Health Center, Missoula, Montana - Rehabilitation Aide
- Provide support services such as rehabilitation and socialization to adult women with co-occuring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Teach, coach, and assist clients with skill development in independent living, such as cooking, appropriate hygiene, and budgeting.
- Maintained paperwork according to agency standards.
- Provide appropriate intervention to clients and their children, utilizing evidence-based practices, while maintaining positive regard.
Pastoral da Criança (The Child’s Pastoral), São Paulo, Brazi - Volunteer Community Leader
- Worked with the local church in guiding and advising parents and their children on disease prevention, nutrition, education, and citizenship.
- Helped to manufacture the supplement used to enhance children’s nutrition, called “multi mistura.”