Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
Michelle Metcalf, MD
|Facilities||Bitterroot Health - Stevensville|
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry, Minor in Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University- Indianapolis, IN
Masters of Science in Biology
Indiana University School of Medicine – Indianapolis, IN
Doctor of Medicine
Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana - Missoula, MT
Family Medicine Residency committed to rural underserved medicine
|Medical group memberships||
|Special practice interests||
Dr. Michelle Metcalf is a board-certified Family Medicine physician practicing at Bitterroot Health Stevensville.
Dr. Metcalf completed medical training at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. She completed residency training at the Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana in Missoula, MT. Dr. Metcalf provides comprehensive care to persons of all ages and particularly enjoys women’s health, procedures, pediatric, and geriatric care.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Metcalf enjoys hiking, roller-skating, and biking with her family.
Honors & Awards:
- Douglas A Triplett Medical Scholarship
- IUSM Annual Medical Scholarship
- Resident Scholarly Activity | Nov 2020 - current
Increased Access To Contraception Through One Key Question Template At Female Office Visits
- American Medical Women’s Association | April 2017
- Kinsey Institute Undergraduate Research Assistant | April 2011 – June 2013
- IU Dept of Chemistry, Undergraduate Research Assistant | Aug 2010 – Aug 2011