Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
Kathryn Walicki, DO
|Facilities||Bitterroot Health - Stevensville|
|Medical School||Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine|
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Science - Biology, Minor - Nutrition Science
Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana - Missoula Track
Chief Resident, Rotations in Libby, Ennis, Browining
|Special practice interests||
Kathryn's clinical interests include nutrition, OMT, women’s health (including colposcopy), pediatrics, palliative/hospice care, PrEP, preventative medicine, and office-based procedures.
In her free time, Kathryn enjoys reading, yoga, running, skiing, hiking, camping, biking, cooking and baking, crafting, traveling, architecture, art, and tiny houses.
Honors and Awards:
- Michigan Rural Health Conference Scholarship, 2018
- Michigan State University Study Abroad Scholarship, 2017
- Michigan State University Dean’s List, 8/8 semesters, 2011-2015
- Osteopathic Medical Scholar, 2011-201
Chen Y, Aung K, Walicki K, Friml J, Brandizzi F. Inter-regulation of the unfolded protein response and auxin signaling. The Plant Journal. 2014, Jan; 77(1): 97-107.
- Peer Mentors, 2017 - 2019
- Community Integrated Medicine Group, 2015-2019
- Pediatric Interest Group, 2015-2019
- Osteopathic Medical Scholars Program, 2011-2015