JobsBack to jobs
LPN / MA - Scribe - Clinics
Bitterroot Health - Daly Hospital
LPN/ MA - Scribe opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
BITTERROOT HEALTH VOTED "BITTERROOT'S BEST EMPLOYER"
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill an LPN/MA Scribe position on our Specialty Clinics. The Licensed Practical Nurse/Medical Assistant - Scribe will provide both administrative and clinical expertise to the patients ensuring high quality efficient care as directed by the medical provider. The Scribe works to facilitate patient flow and ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient. The Scribe assists the medical provider by accompanying them during the medical history taking and exam, recording details of both into the medical record.
- Education: High School or higher
- Licensures/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to type 50 wpm with accuracy, knowledge of medical terminology, working knowledge of electronic medical records, and ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment while accurately recording information.
- Experience: Prefer a minimum of 2 years as a Certified Medical Assistant.
Benefits: This position is eligible for bonus pay as follows:
- Sign-on bonus: $500 paid to employee upon hire
- Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 6 months of employment
About our Community: Hamilton is located in southwestern Montana in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley, which lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. Hamilton is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere that still provides the amenities of a larger town. The Bitterroot Valley is perfect for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as "The Treasure State" and Hamilton is one of Montana's finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job